Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$2,799,000 - 1595-b Scott Rd, St Johns
- SQ. Feet
Gorgeous 4700 sf POOL home on 28.34 acres of beautiful Horse Country property. Main house has pool, hot tub, soaring ceilings, gorgeous kitchen, two master suites, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, office, fitness/game room, a three car oversized garage (one garage is a drive thru!!). Property includes a 1400+ sf shop and a 60'x35' equipment building, miles of 4 board wood fencing, lots of roads. Lots of divided pastures, woods, 2 ponds. Includes one additional Palm Harbor Home that would make a great rental. OR - buy the property and sell off some of the acreage into equestrian estates. Scott Road is loaded with beautiful equestrian properties.GREAT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL OR MAKE IT YOUR OWN PRIVATE ESTATE! Property is also available with 27 additional acres. See MLS 891375.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Residential - Single Family
- 1595-b Scott Rd
- 301-julington Creek/switzerland
- Fatio Grant
- St Johns
- St. Johns
- Zip Code:
- Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces:
- Attached Garage, Circular Drive, Courtyard Entry Gar, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Man Made Lake/Pond
- Has Pool:
- Hot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- Interior Features:
- Built-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Skylight(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Central Heating
- Central Cooling
- 1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories:
- Stucco/Coquina Front
- Exterior Features:
- Lanai, Lanai - Screened, Patio - Screened, Porch - Front
- Lot Description:
- Cleared/Field, High & Dry, Level, Natural Drainage, Wooded
- Metal Roof, Shingle Roof
- Hickory Creek
- Switzerland Point
- Bartram Trail
- Agricultural, Mobile Homes, Zoned for Horses, Zoned for Livestock
- Listing Office:
- Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of April 26th, 2018 at 12:46am CDT. For the most current information, contact Keller Williams Realty, (888) 325-8439, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 04/26/2018