Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$2,890,000 - 12626 Mandarin Rd, Jacksonville
- SQ. Feet
- Year Built
Cinderella would have chosen to be married here. THIS RIVERFRONT HOME STANDS OUT FROM ALL THE OTHERS. As you enter through the electric gate and curve through the winding drive toward through the estate, you enjoy sweeping views of the brick home and the 144 feet of St. Johns riverfront property beyond. Inside, the 20 foot soaring Palladium windows in the family and living rooms command attention as your gaze is drawn toward downtown. Hardwoods, Stainless steel and Granite gleams here. Transom windows, brand new carpeting in bedrooms, private balconies/patios, Thermador gas range, 2 ovens, 3 sinks and 2 microwaves excite every woman! Appraisal says we have 2.64 ACRES AND 144' RIVERFRONTAGE. BEST OF ALL IS THE INCREDIBLE SEASALL BUILT 16 STEPS ABOVE THE DOCK. HIGH AND DRY HERE!8525 sq ft and 17 rooms. 3 car garage with workbench, golf cart storage, closet storage etc. The dock boasts 450' of Trex composite weathering the tough Florida sun so well. This leads you to the Boat House equipped with electric and water and a lift housing a 28' Volvo Chaparral. Friends can dock their boat as well because your home is easy to find! You have a LIT CUPOLA! When they arrive, you've got dinner made at the summer kitchen grill at the pavered deck beyond the hot tub and pool which are lit with color. This is an entertaining masterpiece of a home; move in and make it your own! The elegance of this owner's furnishings shine with pride and the home has been lovingly cared for and enjoyed. THIS ONE STANDS OUT FROM THE REST.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Residential - Single Family
- 12626 Mandarin Rd
- Zip Code:
- Cable - Available, Gas - Bottled, Water Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces:
- Attached Garage, Driveway, Side Entry Garage, Golf Cart Storage, Circular Drive, Concrete
- Riverfront, 2'-6' Dpth
- Has Pool:
- Pool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool-Gas
- Interior Features:
- Built-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Picture Window(s), Palladian Window(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Marble Floors, Insulated Doors
- Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Central Vacuum
- Central Heating
- Central Cooling
- Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, Stone Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories:
- Exterior Features:
- Patio - Covered, Patio - Open, Sprinkler System, Barbecue Pit, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Boatlift
- Lot Description:
- Regular Lot, High & Dry
- Shingle Roof
- Residential, Single Family
- Listing Office:
- The Legends Of Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of January 23rd, 2018 at 12:08pm CST. For the most current information, contact Keller Williams Realty, (888) 325-8439, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 01/23/2018