Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$2,300,000 - 5395 Commissioners Dr, Jacksonville
- SQ. Feet
- Year Built
Escape the tensions of the day as you enter the Gate at Pablo Creek Reserve, and arrive at this magnificent French inspired residence. This home is for those who are inspired and appreciate custom interiors that exude craftsmanship. The attention to detail in this four bedroom, five and a half bath home is not often seen. The beauty of the outdoor gardens surrounding this property, compliment the interior living spaces. Whole house Generator assures you of comfortable surrounds during a power outage. This community is comprised of 400 wooded acres with walking trails and a beautiful central park. All this only 10 minutes from world famous Mayo Clinic, Great Shopping, White sand beaches and challenging golf. The perfect location in Northeast Florida.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Residential - Single Family
- 5395 Commissioners Dr
- 027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- Pablo Creek Reserve
- Zip Code:
- Walking/Jogging Path, Sprinkler System, Playground
- Gas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Available, Cable - Connected, Underground Util., DSL Available
- Parking Spaces:
- Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Other Parking, Side Entry Garage, Keypad Entry, Circular Drive
- No Pool
- Interior Features:
- Built-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, French Door(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Palladian Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Window Treatment(s), Marble Floors, Prewired Audio, Multi Paned Windows, Insulated Doors
- Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Central Vacuum, Freezer-Stand Alone, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- Central Heating, Electric Source, Radiant Floor Tubing
- Central Cooling, Electric Source
- 2 or more Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace, Marble Fireplace
- # of Stories:
- Exterior Features:
- Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Yard Well & Pump, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Garden
- Lot Description:
- High & Dry, Regular Lot, Wooded, Consrvation Preserv, Level
- Slate Roof
- Atlantic Coast
- Residential, Single Family, PUD
- Listing Office:
- Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of January 20th, 2018 at 1:08pm CST. For the most current information, contact Keller Williams Realty, (888) 325-8439, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 01/20/2018