Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$2,670,000 - 3013 Sunset Landing Dr, Jacksonville
- SQ. Feet
- Year Built
One of the finest estate home properties on Jacksonville's northside, this property will take your breath away. This home was built to exacting standards with only the highest quality materials and workmanship. This home, though large still feels quaint and comfortable with views of the Nassau River and its accompanying marshes and wildlife from just about every room. Large balconies and porches across the rear of the home will allow you to enjoy the outdoors with a spectacular view. There is also a large summer kitchen with a full sized fireplace so you can enjoy the outdoors even on a cool evening. The main kitchen is well designed with a large eat in space for family gatherings. There is also a keeping room just off the kitchen with fireplace and amazing views of the marsh.A large formal dining room, guest suite with private bathroom, large entry foyer, owners office with fireplace, a household office, butlers pantry, laundry room, a full and 2 half baths complete the downstairs. To get upstairs, you have 3 options, 2 sets of stairs, one being a grand staircase, or the elevator. Once upstairs you will find the master suite with a luxurious and well appointed bathroom. The master suite has 2 sets of french doors that lead to the upstairs porch overlooking the Nassau River. There are 3 additional large bedrooms each with private bathrooms. Also upstairs are 2 very large bonus rooms and a full bath. This home and property should not be missed for the discerning Buyer.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Residential - Single Family
- 3013 Sunset Landing Dr
- 096-ft George/blount Island/cedar Point
- Amelia View
- Zip Code:
- Basket Ball Court(s), Boat Ramp, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Soccer Field(s)
- Cable - Connected, Gas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces:
- Attached Garage, Concrete, Courtyard Entry Gar, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Is Waterfront:
- 6' + Dpth, Riverfront
- No Pool
- Interior Features:
- Atrium Door(s), Butler Pantry, Elevator, French Door(s), Insulated Doors, Prewired Audio, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- Dishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Central Heating, Electric Source
- Central Cooling
- 2 or more Fireplaces, Brick Fireplace, Fireplace-Bedroom, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Stone Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories:
- Exterior Features:
- Boathouse, Boatlift, Bulkhead, Covenants/Restrictns, Dock/Pier, Lanai, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description:
- Consrvation Preserv, Curb & Gutter, High & Dry, Irregular Lot, Riverview, Water Access
- Shingle Roof
- Residential, Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Signature Prime Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of March 17th, 2018 at 7:16pm CDT. For the most current information, contact Keller Williams Realty, (888) 325-8439, email@example.com.
Data last updated: 03/17/2018