Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$1,795,000 - 5125 Yacht Club Rd, Jacksonville
- SQ. Feet
- Year Built
Classic Brick Georgian with Downtown View in the heart of Ortega! St. Johns River views greet you from the moment you enter this home from the gracious and impressive double height foyer. Generous first floor layout affords river and downtown views from living room, dining room, library, and exercise/bedroom. Home still contains many original features like butlers pantry with bell in floor of dining room. Large second floor master has sitting area and glorious river views. Second contains 3 full bedrooms 2 with river views, and a possible 4th that was converted to a large walk-in closet/dressing area for master. Many recent updates include new roof, plumbing, and 3 A/C units in 2012 and a 1st floor addition that contains bedroom, bath, and laundry room.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Half Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Residential - Single Family
- 5125 Yacht Club Rd
- Zip Code:
- Cable - Connected, DSL Available, Sep Irrigation Meter, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces:
- Asphalt Blacktop, Attached Garage, Circular Drive, Garage Door Opener, Other Parking, Side Entry Garage
- Is Waterfront:
- No Pool
- Interior Features:
- Bay/Bow Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Marble Floors, Picture Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Unfurnished, Wood Floors
- Dishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- Electric Source
- Central Cooling, Electric Source
- 2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Marble Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories:
- Exterior Features:
- Garden, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot Description:
- Flood Insurance Req., Level, Regular Lot, Riverview
- Shingle Roof
- Lake Shore
- Robert E. Lee
- Residential, Single Family
- Listing Office:
- Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of March 20th, 2018 at 6:16pm CDT. For the most current information, contact Keller Williams Realty, (888) 325-8439, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data last updated: 03/20/2018